donderdag 4 juni 2009

さっぱり分からない

Hello :3

Not really any message worth it's own post, but I decided it was interesting to mention anyway.
Last wednesday I went to a cafe/bar with a particular theme: that of the Christian religion.
I'm not much of a Christian, but I could appreciate the unlikeliness of it's presence in middle-Shibuya.




Yesterday I went to another bar in Shibuya (Shibuya has a lot of great places to hang out :>), and while I didn't care much for the soccer match being broadcasted (the Dutch team PSV against Liverpool I think. All i know is PSV lost, badly ;p) the design of the place as well as the artwork was succulent.






listening:
Bloodthirsty butchers : beat the drum

1 opmerking:

  1. Ben,

    Als je terug bent in Europa gaan we ook de kathedralen hier bezoeken!

    Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen