zondag 31 mei 2009

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war

Yes, I'm still alive. barely.
I've spend the greater part of the day in bed, having went to "womb" a strange strange place in shibuya, coming back at 5AM or so. yay for morning trains

oh yes, I got a phone! It's :) oh ! I got Murakami's new novel 1Q84 as well. I'll let you know what's it when i've made a decent dent in it, shouldn't be more that about half a year or so.

edit: I've found a nice band as well :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gOCz8xe9PU&feature=related
I want to see them at Nano Mugen, as well as AKFG and Straightener, among others

1 opmerking:

  1. Sandra van der Leck2 juni 2009 om 11:55

    Ho!!i Ben!
    Heb sterk de indruk dat je je wel vermaakt daar in het verre Japan! Toch kan ik niet nalaten te vragen of alles goed met je is! Ja, moeders he...Er zijn mensen in mijn omgeving die vol ongeloof zijn als ik ze vertel dat mijn zoon in Japan woont. Sommigen hadden dat ook graag gewild maar hebben inmiddels andere keuzes gemaakt. Ook al had jij in de achterhoek van Nederland gewoond, nog zou ik heel trots op je zijn. In ieder geval wil ik je nogmaals zeggen dat ik heel veel van je hou! Zorg goed voor jezelf!! Dikke kus! mama Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen