woensdag 25 maart 2009

omg 1th! :D

Welcome all : ) You're reading my blog in which I'm planning to guide you along my experiences during my time in Japan! The reasons I'm doing this blog in English are aplenty, mainly because I dislike writing in Dutch. And I really can't be bothered correcting all the grammar mistakes I'd undoubtedly make. So to those of you with a less than satisfactorily understanding of English, I say, please endure the unendurable. At least there will be pictures ;)

I will be in Japan from the 6th of April , and I'm planning on staying till some time late 2010.

April 6th-July 6th '09: Tokyo
July 6th-September 15th '09: dunno yet. probably around Tokyo
September 15th '09-August/September(?) '10: Kyoto

So look forward to the first posts from Japan in about a week or 2,3 (somewhere mid-April)

byebye!


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Dude! hoe heb je dat voor elkaar gekregen om in de zomer in Japan te blijven? nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dus eigenlijk ga je 6 April gewoon voor ongeveer 1,5 jaar weg o.o

    uwaaah nog maar 1,5 weeeeek

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. [insert serious envy here DX]
    Veel plezier daar though! I iz demand lotsa pictures 83 (Maar dat zal geen probleem vormen...)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen