maandag 28 september 2009


Well, today was my first long, but enjoyable(!), day of classes. Besides the usual language classes I had a class of intercultural communications as well as one on Japanese literature :D which was a lot of fun! Speaking of which, we also get to read Japanese literature during our regular classes, which introduced me to 星新一`s 殺し屋ですのよ, a short story collected in ボッコちゃん(1), which I happened to pick up on my way back in the beforementioned Book-off. Being there I was asked if I wanted to use my saved-up Book-off points, which I readily agreed to, so the book plus 2 l` arc en ciel CD`s costed me 62 yen, or about 40 eurocents :`D and seeing as I need to pay for 3 months worth of rent, and the JASSO funds have yet to arrive, any financial gains are well recieved :`D


Song of the day: L`arc~en~Ciel-Caress of Venus


(1)

1 opmerking:

  1. Hai Ben,

    Finally a response from me. It took me some effort to your blog to read in English translation sites but I came out. I'm curious about the shops where you speak! I still follow your blogs. I do get an idea of where you are now!
    I look forward to come your way. A few months and it's upon us!

    Keep blogging

    regards
    dad

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen